Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My own version of happily ever after....

Happily ever after - fitting thought after returning from the most magical place on earth with fairy tale princesses at every corner.

But happily after what?
- After clearing the bad relationships from my life?
- After achieving a certain project at work?
- After hitting goal weight?
- After completing my first triathlon?
- After running my first marathon?
- After completing the Goofy Challenge?

I've spent too long working on "things" that I think will make me happy.
Kind of goes back to the previous post - losing focus on the journey and hoping the destination will somehow make me happy.

But happiness comes from how I feel, what I think.
So Happily Every After is a daily activity - my outlook, my reaction, my thoughts.

2 comments: