Monday, November 15, 2010

Where my story begins...

How do you start your first blog? That may be a laughable comment - anyone who knows me, knows that there are "lots" of things swirling in my head at any one given time.  Yes - some days you can see my mental disorders well - and others days, I am successful at hiding them.

Now on to the real topic - my weight loss journey.  As I stated above in the information section, I am starting this blog after successfully losing over 100 pounds.  Why now? Well, there are lots of things going on in my head and reconciling them will be another journey.  I am by nature an introspective person, so I'm letting it all out on this blog.

Another reason for this blog is to share my story with others.  If it inspires just one person to transform their lives, than I will have done the right thing.  I've been asked "how" so many times - this is a perfect way to reflect on the journey and share the steps, decisions, and changes made to get to this point.

Hope you enjoy the stories - if all else you can smile at my mental humor.

3 comments:

  1. Yes your crazy but thats one thing I love about you! I know you are doing the right thing. I wish I would have done something like this, but now my bucket list suffers. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is aubrey...so inspirational. I am finally starting my journey... im excited but starting out with a small goal weight loss of 25 pounds, and you know what inspired it all? YOU DID!!! Seeing someone that i know actually achieve such weight loss was good for me. I love you and ill see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I am so very proud of you and I'm glad you are FINALLY "blogging" about your continued success. So many people have asked "What are you doing?" and "How", but what makes this so special is learning about your journey, the barriers you had to overcome, and how you are making it stick. This is what makes it so inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete